Resourceful Crafter and DIYer; Yes. Organized; Not So Much.
A quick run-down should you ever find yourself trapped in a horror movie and would prefer to live to tell the tale.
1. Don’t have sex.
- Abstinence is key.
2. Don’t go out with people you’ve just met that day.
- I don’t care how good he says his weed is
- he is cuckoo bananas
- and he wants you dead.
3. Don’t go to camp. Especially one where someone was murdered.
- There are six words you should YouTube, should you get the chance
- “Kevin Bacon in Friday the 13th”
4. Find a good hiding place and… STAY. THERE.
- If the killer can’t see you or hear you WHY WOULD YOU MOVE?
- Possibly the easiest rule to follow and, ironically enough, the easiest to break.
5. Always wear sensible shoes, ‘cause you never know when you’ll need to run through the woods.
- Someone will always be barefoot
- Or in heels
- Or just plain clumsy
- And will sprain their ankles
- And die.
6. If the town looks deserted, it’s probably because everyone is dead.
- Don’t walk around looking for people
- House of Wax, anyone?
7. Don’t be a hero.
- Unless you’re name is Harry Fucking Potter, you will die.
- Hell, maybe even then.
- I mean.
8. If you hear something creepy in the distance, like a dog’s yelp cut off mid-bark, don’t investigate.
- The killer is there.
- Also your dog is dead.
9. Always check the backseat before entering your vehicle.
- The last thing you need is to be killed while trying to merge on the expressway.
10. If your car breaks down in front of a dilapidated gas station, don’t ask a sketchy-looking townie for help.
- Some part of your body will wind up in his pick-up truck
11. Don’t go into the basement.
- They are creepy enough without you dying in one.
12. If you’re trying to buy a house and the real estate agent won’t answer any direct questions about either the history of the home or the previous tenants, DO NOT MOVE IN.
- At some point, someone in the house heard voices and cracked.
13. Turn off the television (and run away) if a girl crawls out of it.
- It is obviously your wisest choice.
- SEE ALSO: poltergeist, daughter trapped in tv because of.
14. If the walls of your house bleed, do not attempt an exorcism.
- Move very very far away
- Because there’s blood on your walls.
15. Don’t act like a detective.
- Some crazy Japanese kid who meows like a cat will attack you in a closet.
- If you live, awesome story to tell your friend, right?
- But if you die, it is like the opposite of awesome.
16. Google the location you’ll be vacationing at.
- If more than five reports for “Missing Persons” pops up, you know not to go there.
- Issue. Solved.
17. Don’t get drunk. Or come under the influence of any mind-altering drug.
- Running away from a killer is that much harder when you’re tipsy and giggling.
18. If you see someone in a mask, don’t assume it’s one of your friends playing a trick on you to scare you.
- It is the killer.
- ALSO: laughing while saying, “Tommy, is that you in that stupid mask? Oh, I’m so-o-o-o-o scared!” is not conducive to your surviving.
- Killers are very sensitive about their disguises.
19. Don’t take a shower.
- ONLY APPLIES IF:
- It’s past midnight at the campground you and your sorority sisters are staying at or
- The lock to the door doesn’t work and you hear creepy piano music
AND THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT:
20. If the call is coming from inside the house, get out.
- Clearly the killer is not outside, now is he
Today has been great!
Today has been a great day. Got to spend time with the hubby before work, got a lot of earrings made today, my little brother got engaged to a wonderful woman (Congrats Andrew and Ashley); and the day ended with an amazing firepit with old friends and new ones. :)
I hope everyone’s weekend is going well.
Crazyness just keeps getting crazier!
The past year has been a crazy one. It’s been filled with awesome adventures (pics to come soon) and travels. As well as meeting new people, making new friends and reconnecting with old ones.
Just as I get used to the flow of it all I add more to my plate. Isn’t that how it goes though? I love it or I wouldn’t do it. The only thing that’s not so great about it is actually having time to sit write anything here without interruptions. Looks like I’ll be utilizing the queue feature more often or doing late night/early morning posts.
Sometimes during the really crazy days the only things that keep me sane are my wonderful and supportive husband and friends and family. Without them I would be lost. I love you all!
Keep Doing What You Do!
I need to share this with my brother. Maybe then he’ll get off my back about all the DIYs I do. Lol
DIY Twenty Five Projects to Help You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse from Babble here. Big roundup of links to actually practical DIYs like how to build a compass with a few common items for kids, the everlasting Crisco candle, and paracord jewelry to name a few.
This is on my to do list for my nephew’s birthday! It may even be nice to have for this year’s camping trips.
This is really cool.
Beware the Moon’s Skull Wallpaper. Skulls aren’t just for Halloween anymore and so I loved the post on Remodelista about Beware the Moon’s Skulls Collection Wallpaper here. I went to their really odd-in-a-good-way site and picked out my favorite photo of the wallpaper at Beware of the Moon here.